Expertise: I create compelling designs for brand identity, instructional materials, digital and print books, marketing collateral, and more. I also manage website design projects from the simple to the complex, while nurturing healthy interactions between clients and creative teams.
• 30 years as an award-winning graphic and publishing designer
• Deep knowledge of print and production processes
• Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, Word, and other software
• Complex content design—both text- and image-heavy books, box sets, DVD packaging
• Typography and image integration
• Assessing and revising print and digital workflow solutions
• Independent thinker with collaborative spirit
• Enjoy working with all teams—editorial, production, design, manufacturing, marketing
• Comfortable with multiple stakeholders, heavy workload, tight budgets and deadlines
• Trained Diversity & Inclusion Advocate
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Educational and Arts Organizations
• Community Organizations
• Small Businesses and Global Companies
• Pearson Publishing • Peachpit Press • Adobe Press • No Starch Press • Two Hats Consulting • Smithsonian Learning Lab • The Crucible • Evander Music • Creativity Explored • Lockbox Tax Service • Subterranean Cellars
Available for freelance, contract, and full-time positions.
Thanks for considering me. I'm looking forward to speaking with you!