Website Benchmark Education
***All candidates must provide proof of vaccination prior to employment with Benchmark Education Company***
* Please note: This position will be primarily working in our New Rochelle, NY office with limited remote capabilities
Conduct image research from all kinds of image suppliers and sources; work closely with editors, designers, and production on day-to-day project needs; track photo selects, photo credits, and permissions, as well as audit image usage and track data on spreadsheets; download and obtain hi-res image files and licenses; process images in internal data bases and DAMs (Digital Asset Management Systems); assist on photo shoots; and perform additional administrative tasks for the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct photo research
- Order/download hi-res images
- Maintain photo log spreadsheets and input photo credits
- Track image data
- Tag/keyword images in database
- Process images in databases and DAMs
- Assist on occasional photo shoots (casting, props, setup and model releases)
Job Requirements/Skills and Experience
- At least two years of photo research experience
- Excellent visual and organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment and managing multiple projects
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- Able to handle workflow and project changes as well as deadline pressures
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Word, Excel, and Photoshop
- Experience in publishing
- Familiarity with InDesign and Digital Asset Management systems a plus.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.