Website Center for the Collaborative Classroom
Are you a passionate content marketer with experience in K–12 education and working in a non-profit culture? We have a great opportunity for a Marketing Content Manager. You’ll work closely with subject-matter experts to craft content that engages both prospects and customers and aligns with organizational messaging, branding, and voice. In this role, you’ll develop, project-manage, and optimize content long and short, ranging from thought-leadership blog posts to sales collateral, customer spotlights, white papers, email campaigns, social media, site copy, and more. You’ll collaborate with colleagues in marketing, sales, program development, and professional learning to create compelling content that drives lead generation and showcases our industry expertise, programs, and customer success stories.
Personal Qualities for Success:
You are a skilled storyteller, an active listener, and a generous collaborator with excellent communication, writing, and editorial skills. You enjoy the process of gathering and synthesizing information from multiple stakeholders to create clear, compelling narratives. You have stellar project-management skills, the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and self-prioritize your workload. You relish being part of a small, tight-knit, and nimble team while also building strong relationships with colleagues throughout the organization.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Experience writing for a marketing team in K-12 education industry
- Experience in developing, managing and executing content strategy
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Demonstrated experience with Google Suite, Microsoft software, and Adobe Acrobat
- Undergraduate degree preferred, but relevant work experience may substitute
- English, Communication, or Marketing degree preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.