Website Callisto Media
Callisto is a Tech-Media company that leverages billions of data points to discover what people are looking for and then create compelling content experiences that can transform lives. We apply this technology to the publishing space and have become the 5th largest non-fiction publisher in the world. Over time, it is our ambition to bring this predictive demand tech to other content markets to revolutionize how content is originated and created. We are unique because our foundation and focus are on the consumer– from mainstream populations to groups that traditional companies believe are too small or economically unfeasible to address.
- Three or more years of experience in project management or production management within growth-driven manufacturing or retail environments.
- A highly responsive and solution-oriented mindset; able to identify and resolve problems.
- A demonstrable record of working in highly collaborative and partnership-oriented organizations.
- Able to build positive relationships that facilitate the work of cross-functional teams.
- The ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- A successful track record of delivering projects on time, on budget, and according to specification in a fast-moving, deadline-driven environment.
- Previous publishing or manufacturing experience is not required for this role, but is a plus; experience working in high-growth organizations is also a plus.
- Create and maintain production schedules with a focus on optimizing for quality and speed-to-market.
- Ensure that handoffs between teams are executed successfully and that the risks to schedules are identified, socialized, and mitigated wherever possible.
- Participate in the Product Spec process, optimizing schedules for each book, recording meeting results, executing any follow-up, and keeping cross-functional partners aligned.
- Negotiate schedule changes as needed, presenting any publication date slippage along with a root cause analysis to the production management team weekly.
- Ensure that project and product data is maintained and accurate across all systems.
- Prepare reporting for assigned books as needed.
- Engage cross-functional partners in a positive manner with a focus on achieving results.
- Run meetings with third-party content providers, focusing on capacity planning and project completion.
- Working closely with vendors, including coders and compositors to schedule work and ensure timely delivery.
- Traffic materials and proof passes internally and externally.
- Advocate and model the Callisto core values.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Able to execute in a timely way while preserving quality and viewing problems as opportunities for future success.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, and negotiation skills.
- Rigorous about measuring progress and achievements against goals, as well as driven to help others achieve their goals.
- A metrics-based approach as well as an ability to articulate business goals through quantitative analysis.
- A “roll up your sleeves,” detailed approach combined with the drive to see initiatives through to completion.
- A commitment to creating content that enriches the lives of our end customers.
Flourish at Callisto
At Callisto, you’re surrounded by smart, open-minded, critical thinkers in a hypergrowth environment with significant challenges every day. You’re part of a group that’s united by a single transformative idea: make the world better.
We believe everyone has a superpower in a universe of unique talent. Diversity is how we unleash people’s talent and superpowers. Callisto recognizes an obligation to foster a safe and inclusive workplace where talent can grow and be recognized for their individuality and contributions. We strive to provide opportunities for skills development and growth based on contributions, accomplishments, and the embodiment of core values.
Join us! Where data drives our decisions. Where we’re entrepreneurial and focused. Where we put our customers first. Where culture matters. Where idea-loving, impact-making, life-improving, never-stopping disruptors work. And play.
Vaccination is a condition of employment unless there is a legally protected reason for accommodation, in accordance with Callisto Media’s duty to provide a workplace free of known hazards and safeguard our employees, their families, the community at large.
Benefits and Wells
– 100% company-paid health, dental and vision plans for you and your family
– Flexible Time Off
– Generous parental leave
– Life and disability insurance
– Employee assistance programs
– Employee referral program
– Trailblazing company growing +100% each year—the perfect place to jumpstart your career
– Opportunities for professional enrichment and growth
– Competitive salaries and equity compensation, including 401K plan
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.