Website She Reads Truth
Women in the Word of God Every Day
We’re looking for an associate editor to join our team of content creators and researchers. The editorial team provides biblically rooted, broadly evangelical content to women, men, and children through a variety of platforms. Our team produces all written content for the She Reads Truth family of brands, including printed resources, online devotionals, podcasts, and marketing copy.
In this role, you’ll work with our editorial team in crafting accessible and excellent Scripture resources and adjacent content. This role is designed for a collaborative, skilled, and versatile writer, someone who is passionate about the Bible and looking to write in a variety of content forms. The ideal associate editor enjoys research, writing, presenting ideas, and receiving feedback from a team.
In your cover letter, please speak to your experience with content creation, research, and receiving edits.
- Researching and writing content to support content needs including reading plan development, book assets, devotionals, marketing assets, and podcast material at the direction of the department head
- Supporting editors in developing Bible reading plans
- Editing and proofreading She Reads Truth, He Reads Truth, and Kids Read Truth assets at various stages of development
- Contributing to the development of ancillary products, as assigned
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, and research skills
- Understanding of, and appreciation for, the She Reads Truth and He Reads Truth sensibility, brand, aesthetic, and mission
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a collaborative team environment with frequent feedback
- High attention to detail
- Seminary or Bible college experience, or equivalent knowledge of the Bible and theological concepts
- Two years of relevant work experience
- Experience in print publishing preferred
To Apply: Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications. Please send a cover letter, resumé, and writing samples to email@example.com with the subject line “Associate Editor: [YOUR NAME].” This is a full-time, on-site position located in Brentwood, TN. Full-time remote applicants will not be considered for this position.
She Reads Truth is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org