Website The Catalyst Group Resources
Do you have a background in publishing with experience in copy editing, oversight of workflow, and subscription sales? If so, consider joining our team at The Catalyst Group (TCG)! With nearly 40 years of experience, we are a worldwide technical and commercial consultancy, specializing in business process-driven change. We are currently seeking a dynamic and highly-qualified Publications Manager/Editor to oversee our monthly newsletter entitled The Catalyst Review.
As Publications Manager/Editor, you will be responsible for supervising the content creation process from editing and publishing to managing a team of writers/contributors. Additional responsibilities include product development and new marketing programs.
This is a full-time salaried position (40 hours per week; possible hybrid-remote option) that allows you to make a significant and tangible difference to our company while maintaining an independent working style. If this sounds like the kind of career move you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
As Publications Manager/Editor, your duties will be divided between production management (approx. 70%) and promotions/sales (approx.30%). Your specific responsibilities in this role will include:
• Production Management
• Establishment and distribution of production schedules
• Development & management of publication financials
• Promotion & Sales Program Management
• Subscriber Relationship Management
• 2-7 years’ experience
• BS in English, Journalism, or related field
• Interest in/comfort with technical sciences
• Proven experience in publications, as managing editor or relevant role
• Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
• Chemistry/scientific editing background a plus
Here’s just some of what we have to offer:
• Competitive salary
• Commission and annual bonus opportunities
• Medical/dental/vision benefits
• Flexible and entrepreneurial setting
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete job description including salary.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com