- About PPN
- Freelance Directory
- Book Show
- Latest News
- Organizations and Resources
This coffee chat centers people who work as editors and are living with disability and/or chronic illness. It is open to everyone. The idea was partly inspired by an active peer group currently hosted by the Society of Authors (https://www.societyofauthors.org/Groups/Authors-Disabilities-Illnesses-Network).
Group agreements that will be open for discussion at the start of the chat:
* Disclosure (of illness/disability/etc.) is welcome. Disclosure is not required.
* There are no requirements. We participate (or not) in the ways that work for us.
* We take care of ourselves. Stretch, eat, drink, take a break, etc.
* We can’t be articulate all the time. We give each other the benefit of the doubt and ask questions.
* We keep confidentiality: Learning goes, stories stay.
Topics for the online chat this Monday are currently open. If you have a conversation topic you would like to host (for this meeting or at a different day/time), please contact me! I also have a list of topics to bring to the meeting in case they are needed.
This event is free to attend and open to all editors.