Website The Boardroom League
About The Position:
As a Research Assistant at our ghost writing agency you will play a vital role in helping our team produce best-in-class manuscripts for our clients. This includes completing comprehensive research on sociology, psychology, history, and coaching topics. In addition, you will play a critical role in developing bibliographies and/or indexes and verifying critical pieces of information to ensure our projects are comprehensive. As we are a small team, you may be asked to perform administrative tasks occasionally. We are looking for 1-2 people available to work 10-20 hours per week per client.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a research assistant for a publishing company or academic work with exceptional research skills; be prepared to share samples of your work and approach to new projects
- Experience with commonly used research methods and data collection techniques
- Thorough understanding of various citation styles and the ability to apply them accurately and consistently.
- You are critical thinking and can synthesize large amounts of information in a way that our writing team can easily understand. You are adept at gathering information from various sources, including academic journals, databases, search engines, libraries, and online resources.
- You are reliable, open to constructive criticism, and a good communicator with experience building working relationships with the rest of our team.
- You are highly collaborative and receive feedback with ease.
- Strong alliance to adhering to ethical standards, including the responsible conduct of research and proper citation practices.
- You possess excellent critical thinking skills, a keen eye for detail, high ethical awareness, and a learner at heart.
- Experience with topics related to psychology is critical
- Experience with the nonprofit sector and executive coaching philosophies is a bonus.
- A Master’s degree in history, sociology, and English literature with research experience is a bonus.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.